Oikos Live – Episode 28 (Oct. 2018)
A few key points covered in this video.
- Department of Education
- Enrolled in School
- Law abiding citizen
- Not a curricula provider – a ministry providing resources
- Grade 1 one skills – Blue Book Language
- Oikos registration – log in on the site
- All homeschooling resources from Oikos
- What the law requires
- Certification and Registration
- What is Oikos and what it is not
- The main objective is to assist you on your journey with your family while you home educate
- Search bar
- Practical, Natural and Spiritual
- 101-year-old lady
- Old age home
- Understand technology – old lady taught herself so she could communicate with her children and grandchildren around the world
tous – maned by a person, not a robot
- Ask questions on live chat
- 8 and 13
yearold – where to start?
- Different ways to keep finding ways to help you as much as possible
- Teaching parents how to fish
- Struggling with LLATL – writing resistance
- Joyful peaceful
- e-books for maths and language
- e-books are for readers only not the student books or parent instructional books
- Can I trust the Oikos curriculum?
- Title testimonies – watch the videos
- Trust God rather than man
- We not an educational institution
- Tried and tested – Trust God – He blessed us, and now you, with the resources He has blessed Oikos with – Thank you Lord for excellence.
- No need to be afraid – you have help from a God fearing man who helps you with maths
- Continue to trust God.